Friends, we invite you to an amazing expedition to the realm of ice... You will definitely remember this journey forever!
What awaits you:
• Landings and Zodiac Boat Trips
• Lectures and information sessions by nature guides
• Visiting research stations and former whaling stations
• Magnificent landscapes: drifting icebergs, ice floes, glaciers and snow-capped mountains on the Antarctic Peninsula
• Wildlife: Humpback whales, Gentoo penguins, Adélie penguins, mute penguins, leopard seals, crabeater seals and Weddell seals in the Antarctic Peninsula!
Dates: December 26 - January 6